Flower Power Garden Tour
Flower Power is a self-guided tour of gardens big and small with brightly coloured blooms, tasty edibles and experts to help both beginner and green thumb gardeners. Chefs, artists, demos and tastings complete this truly Okanagan experience.
Tour highlights include:
· Canadian Garden Tourism’s, Garden Destination of the Year Award Winner:
Okanagan Lavender & Herb Farm
· The culinary gardens of Bonnie and Chef Bernard Casavant, growing exclusively for RauDZ Regional Table and micro bar & bites.
· Gardens to admire and to learn from with garden expert Ken Salvail and the Okanagan Master Gardeners. Get everything you want to know about vegetables, herbs, flower arranging, bees and water-wise plants. (a.k.a. permaculture, biodiversity, xeriscape)
Early Bird tickets $29
June 1st tickets $34
For ticket locations and all the dirt on Flower Power visit
Funds raised support
• Chefs in the Classroom - edible education
a program of the Okanagan Chefs Association
• Central Okanagan Community Gardens