Father's Day Garden Party Tour
Sunday June 17, 2018
British Columbia, Oak Bay, Oak Bay Downtown, 1916 Oak Bay Avenue V8R 1C7
Join us on Sunday, June 17 for a Father’s Day Garden Party Tour. All proceeds from the event will support the BC SPCA’s Wild ARC and the Urban Wildlife Stewardship Society (UWSS) for local wildlife care, wildlife research and veterinary services.
Sunday, June 17
11:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m.
Oak Bay, B.C.
Tickets $25, free for children under 12 accompanied by adult
For ticketing inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eight lovely Oak Bay gardens – featuring a wide variety of styles – English, urban, wild, native, low maintenance, large and expansive, small and cozy.
- Afternoon Tea served 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Windsor Pavilion.
- Silent Ballot Auction at the pavilion with lots of great prizes – don’t miss out!
- UWSS and Wild ARC representatives will be at the pavilion to answer questions and share information.
- Alternative plant sale – a selection of drought and deer-resistant plants will be on sale at the pavilion
- Master gardeners will be on site to answer plant related questions and share ideas throughout the tour at the pavilion.
Please, think of the environment and consider cycling or carpooling on your tour. The route is cycle-friendly and parking is available.
For tickets and more information visit: spca.bc.ca/gardentour